Sunday, September 21, 2014

This blog and New outfit

Hello everyone my name is Crystal and on woozworld im known as CrystalSnow
I made this blog so ppl can read or write whatever they want to. Im rlly hoping that this blog gets known and is rlly awesome XD so ppl plz join this still little but awesome blog XD

Emilous outfit
Hair: This is actualy my favourite piece of the outfit im simply in love with this hair and it goes with everything XD
Top: I rlly like this top but idk why i feel like somethings wrong with it i sorta makes you look fat or something but still its rlly great
Shorts: I think woozworld made these shorts tooo fat but stockings were perfect addition to them simply perfectXD
Boots: i think i have seen something like it on woozworld but still perfect and spikes just beautifull...

Soon ill review the other outfit soo stay watching this blog and i hope i get more ppl to write on this blog.



XoXo
CrystalSnow

No comments:

Post a Comment