Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MY PHONE ° JENNYS OUTFIT

Hello woozens, its me CrystalSnow!
Well this day was awesome XD
I hope yours was too!

So lets begin :D

Maybe some of you already know i broke my phone ):

Soo i spent all my money to fix it


Moving to Jennys/Ariable outfit XD

Hair: I have just one word for them "BEAUTUFUL" one of best hair woozworld has ever made
Dress: I rlly like the dress lenght and jacket and all the little detais woozworld put like that necklase XD its gorgeous
Skirt: in this picture you cant rlly see it but its just plain boooring skirt that you wouldnt wear often
Shoes: at first i didnt like them but now theyre one of my favourite shoes in woozworld XD

I hope you liked my post and plz i need more bloggers soo fill out the forms XD

XoXo
CrystalSnow

No comments:

Post a Comment