Friday, September 26, 2014

Hey!

Hey there Fashion Bratz!
I'm haikupixie, one of the owners of the blog! 
I know I haven't posted yet, and I apologize for that! D:
I'm also the blog designer! Meaning, everything you see here was created by moi! <3
-except the posts of course LAWL-

Right now I'm strictly focused on making the blog look it's best so I'll be posting less but making the blog even prettier! xD
Once I get the blog looking the way I really really like it I'll post WAYYYYY More often! Sorry but I'm kinda a perfectionist when it comes to blogs LOL.

Anyway! 
I wanna make a quick note to all the bloggers!
Whenever you make a post, Each post needs to have a signature picture, otherwise when you post instead of showing a pretty picture it shows the Google "Broken Down Robot" Picture xD

I'll make a list of blog rules very soon I promise, just bare with me! 
Blog designing is ALOT harder than it looks LOL.

Yours Truly, 

No comments:

Post a Comment